FOH Management: Manager In-Training
Closing Date: Ongoing opportunities
Great future management opportunities for the right candidates.
If you're looking to make a career from your craft and natural talents within the F&B industry and want to reach the pinnacle, this opportunity is for you.
Our client, a leader in the Restaurant chain space is currently seeking seasoned managers, who will become future leaders. The Manager In-Training program is designed for a driven individual who is passionate about building a career in the F&B industry. This program will allow you to build on your supervisory experience, coaching skills, passion for hospitality and business acumen, all while preparing to manage a multi-million-dollar business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has been in a junior management role for 1-2 years and is now looking for the next step in their career. The goal with the program is to develop future leaders who will gain new skills and knowledge in management, leadership and business operations. The length of the program is dependent on the individuals’ experience and ability to learn new concepts.
This role plays a key function in supporting the organization and the operations team in ensuring that we continue to develop highly talented leaders who are fully prepared to take the next step in their career. We have a strong company culture and promote our leaders from within.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build an influential presence in our restaurants which fosters growth, learning and development.
- Ensure that each partner knows where they stand, has a clear development plan, and the resources to deliver on the plan.
- Identification of performance needs and trends in the restaurant and takes action accordingly.
- Works closely with culinary leadership to support performance elevation within the restaurant.
- Accountable for ensuring that culture is strong and consistent throughout the entire Front of House team.
- Coaches and delivers training to strengthen culture with new and existing team members.
- Works closely with leadership in-store and throughout the organization to ensure desired culture is reinforced.
- Responsible for managing a multi-million-dollar restaurant.
- Ensures that all profit plans are executed and managed accordingly.
- Ensure proper control and management of Inventory.
- Works closely with Culinary leadership to support profit performance within the restaurant.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1+ year’s junior management experience.
- Experience leading a strong team.
- Degree or diploma in hospitality management seen as a strong asset.
- A passion for teaching others and learning new skills about hospitality practices.
- Proven expertise in leadership and development of people.
- A strong problem solver with a 'can do' attitude.
- Exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to build a strong team of talented individuals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment and is open to You hate standing still for too long and want to grow your skills and your drive your career.
- Humility coupled with a good sense of humor.